Monday, September 6, 2010

Life as we know it-in the eyes of pain

I haven't written lately because too much has been on my mind and if I write, I will end up writing a ton.

Therefore, I have limited myself.

I'm in some pain today, my dog decided to chase my sisters cat, yank the grip I had off the chain, you guessed it, cat goes running, dog goes running, I go running.  Finally I get ahold of the cord and in the process completely tear up my hands.

As a result, four large deep cuts and three blisters. 

Oh the joy this is.

I've been applying to jobs and went and visited some former mentors about this.  One gave me the name of someone he knew, I talked to him, we share a common ground with Journalism/Business.  Supposed to meet with him this week.  Finally some good news!

My mom came and played Scrabble with me today.  Played two games, I won both, despite the pain.

I think (hope) things could be looking up this week.  I had dinner with a friend last night and he made me laugh and that was something I needed to be doing again.

It just gets so boring sitting here alone all day.  I really don't have anyone to talk to so I talk to the computer screen.

Lame, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment